The Professional Gun and Parts Cleaning Master Kit includes brushes, solvents, oils, swabs and attachments for cleaning bores ranging from .220 diameter through .450 diameter. This gun cleaning kit also includes brushes and swabs for cleaning larger tubes and bores up to .750″/12 gauge. General detailing accessories include doubled-ended brushes, picks, an absorbent cleaning mat and a silicone infused cloth rag. The specially designed, professional-grade case provides four layers for versatility: the top layer houses cleaning accessories and attachments; the middle layers hold a cleaning mat and doubles as a portable work tray; the bottom layer holds bulk precision swabs, solvents and oils.
Features and Benefits:
- For caliber and gauge sizes: .22 to .75 and 5mm – 12 gauge
- Non-toxic and odor-free cleaning solution and lubricating oil
- Prevent rust on metal components with premium, silicone-infused oiling cloth
- Low-lint, industrial-grade precision cotton swabs
• (8) Standard Bore Brushes • (3) Long Micro-Tube Brushes • (3) Double-Ended Specialty Brushes • (2) Double-Ended Picks • Interlocking-Claw Tweezers • Pull-Through Cable and Push Rods with Thread Adapters • Cleaning Mat • Portable Work Tray • Cleaning Solution • Lubricating Oil • Silicon Oiling Cloth • 500+ Precision Cleaning Swabs
WARNING: ALWAYS UNLOAD FIREARM BEFORE CLEANING!
Warning: DO NOT USE ON TRADITIONAL GUN MATS.
Only for use on RamRodz® approved gun mats. RamRodz® Cleaning Solution and Oil are made from non-toxic and biodegradable materials that provide deep penetrating power. These products are firearms safe but may penetrate most materials. Even the smallest drop on a non-approved gun mat may soak through after 24 hours. Be careful to only use on RamRodz® approved gun mat.